Hi guys!!! So sorry for my absense lately. I've had things do be doing that took up and incredible amount of to time but I am back and ready to rumble! So to start off the first of what will be many posts, I thought I'd to a room and wardrobe tour! It's obvious that I am a complete shopaholic (which is why I require TWO wardrobes) but I also buy things that I know I won't wear but may use in a shoot or something. I also tidied my room so I thought I'd capture it before it goes to hell, again...
Bathroom
I will admit to being a bit of a hoarder :P I just LOVE stuff! And I'm always afraid that I'll throw out something I might need one day. That explains the two rooms!
To see a tour of the spare room which has been converted into my own little studio, click on the video below. Some of my college work from last year is featured too if you're interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment