Friday, 1 November 2013

Outfit Post: Tartan and Tweed

Hello lovely monkeys!!! So yes it is true, this is my first outfit post EVER and I had some craic doing it :P Thank you to my best friend Jean for taking the pictures <3 I decided to do an outfit post with this dress because I literally cannot remove it from my body. I am in love with it! It's from nopolka.com for only............€20!!!! WOW!!! And they have so many others like it in different patterns so have a look. I find it so easy to style and it looks great with heeled booties or flats (I wear my creepers with it too). I also love my tweed boyfriend coat. I'm naturally warm and I like having coats that aren't too heavy but will still keep me warm when I do get cold, so this was perfect for me!










Tartan dress from nopolka// Shoes from boohoo// Tights from New Look// Sunglasses from Ebay// Tweed coat from Penneys// Necklace from New Look// Earrings from Pulse Accessories.

Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment