Friday, 13 December 2013

Outfit Post: Sparkle

Hello everyone! Yes I know I've been absent this month but I had a load of assignments to do but now they're all done! YEEEEOOOWWWW!!! I haven't really had the chance to start getting in the Christmas Spirit with work and college but I am holidays this weekend so why not now? I also kicked off the season of good will by giving away a €30 Penneys voucher that was won by the lovely Aoife Fitzgerald from Limerick. Congrats girly and happy shopping!

I went to the Twelve in Barna on last night for a Christmas meal with my best friend Jean and my other childhood friend, Jessica. We all went to the same primary school then Jean and I attended the same secondary school. I feel blessed that I can still say the bond between all of us is still just as strong. We then went back to Jean's to continue our annual tradition of watching the Grinch. It's a classic!

I was on boohoo.com two weeks ago and managed to bag this beauty for just €22.50 including P&P. They were having a 25% discount on everything for the day and I was in dire need of something sparkly!! Here's what I wore with it <3













Dress boohoo.com // Bag River Island // Necklace Dorothy Perkins // Boots boohoo.com

I also got some lovely Christmas nails done yesterday by the lovely Editha from Gel Nails Galway <3

Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo






2 comments:

  1. we love your bauble necklace! It works perfectly with that dress, and screams Christmas!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete