Hi guys! So for those of you who keep an eye on my blog Facebook page, you would have known that I coordinated and styled a photoshoot a couple of weeks ago as apart of a college project. I had a lot of fun and had an amazing team.
The shoot was inspired by a stylist called Isabella Blow. She was the woman who discovered Alexander McQueen and Philip Tracy. She was once asked, "what is Alexander McQueen", she responded, "He's a wild bird with a good silhouette. You see, bird's have movement, they have freedom, they're wild, they're free. They don't have to be responsible to anything other than their great technical ability to fly and I think he makes clothes fly." This is a quote that I was inspired by after watching a documentary on the relationship between herself and McQueen (linked below). I was also inspired by one of Isabella's photo's where she is wearing wings on her head. I thought the two tied in nicely together.
So just a big thank you to everyone involved. You were all fantastic and I really wouldn't have been able to capture this whole thing without you <3
Stylist/Coordinator: Shannon Barry (myself)
Photographer: Lisa Griffin
Model: Cliodhna Marshall
MUA: Becky Connolly
McQueen and I
Behind the Scenes
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo





.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





Beautiful Shan!!! Well done. :) xx
ReplyDelete