Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Sales Haul

Well I'm sure you can tell from the title that this is yet another haul. Some of you know that I work in Next and I had the joy of working on St. Stephens day at 6am. Dare I say that it actually wasn't as bad as I had prepared myself for. yes it was early, I was tired and recovering from extreme food consumption. But I survived. One of the perks of working in retail is that you get to see all the sale stock first and choose what you want to put aside. They had it in River Island last year but I was just about able to afford the bus home let alone a new wardrobe. 

I also made a trip to Dublin last Friday with my family. The initial reason for going up was so my brother could spend his birthday money and we all just went along to make a day of it. Well, I definitely made a day of it..... Most of it was skincare and makeup that I will feature in my next "Beauty news and Reviews" post which should go up on Friday :) But for now, here's what I got.


Perfume €3.50 Next

Chandelier Fairy Lights €18 Next

Green Leopard Print baggy pants €13 Next


Black velvet crop top €15 Bershka


Faux Fur Hood Cloak €18 Next

Faux Fur Leopard Print neck warmer €7.50 Next 

Shoes €9 New Look

Candles €4 from Next

 Bunny Slippers €7.50 Next

I really do love all the bits and bobs I got. Most of them were for everyday use. I also bought a jumper and a onesie but both are currently in the wash :P Stay tuned for a look at what I got beauty wise along with a review!


I also had some fun today in graphics class and used photo shop to create this. I was rather pleased :P

Before
 

After

Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment