So to begin here is the new "Primping with the Stars" kit from benefit. This retails at €36. I know it's a bit pricey but it is benefit after all. I think that these kits are amazing for benefit beginners and to those who are interested in trying small samples before committing to a full sized product. They're a great way to test things out and get a good feel for them. And as usual, the packaging is just divine!
1. "Stay Don't Stray" primer for concealers and eyeshadows. This is a great primer and really does do what it says on the tin. It keeps everything in tact and does not allow it to wander all over your face.
2. "Pore-fessional" pro balm primer. This is to minimize the appearance of pores as well as a primer. This is something I know I'll be buying the full size version of. It's one of the best sellers as well!
3. "Some kind-a gorgeous" cream foundation. This leaves my skin looking silky and evens out my complexion. It's a lightweight foundation that leaves my skin feeling like it's barely got anything on while still giving amazing coverage.
4. "Bene-tint" lip and cheek stain. This is a see through colour stain that is used on the lips and cheeks. It lasts for hours and makes your cheeks look radiant.
5. "Girl Meets Pearl" liquid pearl luminizer. This features light reflecting pigments that makes your complexion look simply radiant. This was the first ever benefit product that was given to me as a gift when I was 14. I've been using it ever since. It's a quick way to give your skin a freshened up look even after having make up on the whole day.
6. "They're Real!" mascara. Well, this is benefit's best selling mascara and now I know why. It spreads out your lashes and gives them a flawless look. Some people might not even believe they're your own! A must buy!
I'll really be focusing on beauty over the next few posts as there are quite a lot of things to cover. I didn't want to put all of it in at once as it would have been quite a long read and who wants that!?! Let me know what you think of these posts!
Stay tuned to see three other products that I bought from Urban Decay, benefit and The Body Shop.
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment