You may have seen on my blog facebook page that I have been talking about a fashion event that I'll be speaking at in February. It's an opportunity for all upcoming bloggers and designers to get to know each other, mingle and talk about what it is that we do. Well this event will be featuring the designs of the lovely Sorcha, from Sorcha Style's, and the designs of Anna Kurylik. The two were classmates while studying fashion design Level 5 in GTI. Not only is Sorcha a designer, she's also a stylist, milliner and event coordinator who happens to be the woman behind this entire operation! She set up her brand last November and also studied Fashion Design Level 6. I have had the privilege of seeing Sorcha work first hand as well as being one of her current classmates. She's an incredibly hard worker who oozes talent.
All the proceeds from this wonderful event will go to COPE which is an organisation that helps the elderly, women and children experiencing domestic violence and the homeless. It's an amazing cause so don't be afraid to pop in! I've also been asked to give a small talk on dressing for your body shape and I'll be open to answer any questions throughout the night.
The event will take place in The Stock Exchange in Galway on February the 2nd 2014. It's an amazing venue that has hosted some killer fashion events since it's opening last year.
Photographer - Patrick Lennon
MUA - Taylor Foyle
Hair - Sharon Dmake
Models - Olga Devigant and Caoimhe Mullin
MUA - Taylor Foyle
Hair - Sharon Dmake
Models - Olga Devigant and Caoimhe Mullin
Bloggers At The Event
Shannon Barry - The Edge of Glamour
Sinead Reilly - Sans Reason
Rebecca Casserly - Bec Boop Fashionista World
Michelle McDonagh - Intrigued and Infatuated
Designers and Milliner
Sorcha Browne of Sorcha Style's
Anna Kurylik




No comments:
Post a Comment