Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Beauty News and Reviews: Benefit, Urban Decay and The Body Shop (Part 2)

Welcome back to yet another post about more beauty products! You may or may not have seen my last post about the new "Primping With The Stars" kit but it was among the purchases from Dublin last week.

So to begin. I've recently been given an Urban Decay palette as a gift and it is so gorgeous but the colours I need for everyday wear are just not in it. I use it every time without fail if I'm going out but the colours are too vibrant and exciting for work :P I didn't want to go buying a full sized naked palette because I already have so many palettes and I wanted something that would fit nicely into my makeup bag. So I got the Naked Basics palette which retails at €26. I adore the Urban Decay eye shadows so I had no problem with the price. They last all day and blend in so nicely together. You can't go wrong having this baby in your everyday makeup routine!




Colours: Venus//Foxy//W.O.S//Naked2//Faint//Crave


I then proceeded to toddle into The Body Shop. I wanted to have a peak at what they had on offer and I am oh so pleased with what I was able to get. This face illuminator is just fantastic. It gives your face such a healthy and dewy glow even with just a smidge. Apply in selected ares before applying your foundation. This product retails at €8.35 but hurry, it's on sale!




And lastly. The mother of all purchases. The benefit "Watts Up" champagne highlighter. This is the product that I have been set on getting for way too long. It truly is absolutely amazing. This retails at €35 and it is so worth the price! It gives your cheek bones such a luscious and silky appearance and lasts the entire day. It is without a doubt my favourite purchase from the trip.




Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment