Sunday, 22 September 2013

Galway Bloggers Party!!!

Afternoon everyone! Well isn't it just a glorious day? Decided to blog in my brand new onesie which I am now considering as my second skin.

For those of you who follow me on my facebook page, you would have seen that I was at the Galway Bloggers Party yesterday afternoon. It was mighty fun all together! I got to meet some really cool bloggers who I idolise and even had a few people come up to me saying how much they loved my blog (it was hard not to cry and kill them with hugs). The fashion show was also fabulous and the clothes were just as amazing! Portabello and Cotton Face Vintage were among the many stalls at the event and also showed some outfits in the show. 


I was chatting to the Urban Decay make up artist and got to look at and try some new products that are going to hit Debenhams shelves in the coming weeks. I was even asked if i would be interested in attending a bloggers event with them so here's hoping. Their new pallettes and foundations are incredible and I know for a fact that I'll be going in this week to put them on hold. I didn't even know that Debenhams had an Urban Decay stand! There's this months pay check gone already!

I ended up getting to the party earlier than expected so I was able to get myself a lovely goodie bag. Here's what was in it :)

Lot's of blogger's business cards, flyers and an intro letter to the event.

Two black canvas makeup brushes that I am absolutely in love with!

John Freida hair volume spray that I am looking forward to trying.

We all know what this is and I just love it!! Frizz be gone!

The absolute highlight of the day was getting to meet all the other bloggers. It was so nice to put a face with all the blogs I read and to actually chat to them about their journey. A huge thank you to Rebecca Casserly from Bec Boop Fashionista World. There was only one woman fit for the job that came with organizing this event and it couldn't have been done better than what you accomplished.
So without further adieu, here are some more piccys from my day at the Galway Bloggers party <3


Aisling Owens from Walking Primrose and Meghan Jones from Meghan Mode (I've linked them below)

Meghan and I once again (I LOVE HER)









Myself and the absolutely lovely Robin McGonigle from Jewel Studded Grunge (linked below).


I was hanging out with this lot for most of the day so be sure to check out their blogs and give them a LIKE on their facebook pages!



Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Great post Shannon, was lovely to meet you! the goody bags were amazing such a great event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely write-up Shannon, it was lovely to meet you yesterday, I was so glad you were able to make it in the end and delighted you enjoyed the event. xx

    Bec Boop Fashionista World

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was also lovely to meet you Orla :) Thanks so much again Rebecca. I had a lovely afternoon x

    ReplyDelete