Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Beauty: News and Reviews!

Good evening everyone! Well I hope that you have had a lovely Tuesday. ONLY 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE WEEKEND...........not that I'm counting. Anyway, as you know I was at the bloggers party in Galway on Saturday and got to try out some really cool products. So I'm going to keep it simple and familiar for this first beauty post.

Who likes Urban Decay? Well if you're a woman then it's a way of life, not a question. Some of you already know that I was able to try out some of their new products on Saturday (they will be hitting Irish shelves in the coming weeks) and I am in love. Would you believe that I have never actually owned any Urban Decay make up because I thought the Airport was the only place in Ireland that did them (what is wrong with me?) but it turn out that Debenhams has recently added and Urban Decay stall to their makeup department. I no longer have to steal them off my best friend (thank you Jean for providing me with your services).



Out of all the products that I was able to try on Saturday, the Shattered holiday palette was without a doubt my favourite! Urban Decay have two holiday palettes coming out. One of them being the Shattered Palette and the other called Anarchy. The Shattered palette comes with the Urban Decay zero eye pencil and a Love Child Lip pencil (rosey colour). You also have a variety between a matte colour, a shimmer and a smokey eye combination which I have always been a big fan of. The compartment under the eye palette gives you the option between a peach and rose colour blush along with a gorgeous pearl shimmer. It's a fabulous palette and I shall be popping into Debenhams this week to put one on hold. They're predicted to be a Christmas sell out!


Anarchy


Shattered



Much Love and Happy Shopping!
Shannon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment