Saturday, 7 September 2013

Diary Adventures!


Good evening all. Hope that you're all very cosied up on this god awful wintery day. Just a brief post about a new segment I will be adding to my blog in the next week. At the end of every week, I'll be adding a diary like report explaining what I've been doing in college, work and my tiny social life. I just thought it would be in a more personal manner and it's something new to try out. My life has been very calm lately between work and preparing to go back to college but I have high hopes for the next couple of months. It's all kicking off with Macklemore on my birthday weekend so YAY! But for now, here's a picture of my buddy and I on our first day back to college. 

Productive as usual.....

Also, stay tuned for my youtube channel's debut video with my partner in crime in life and boredom.

Much love,
Shannon.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. cool post ! i followed u hope u ll do the same :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete