Good evening all you lovely humans! I'm super excited today because I finally got a job!! YAY!! To reward me for my persistence and hard work, my mum took me shopping :D I bought a load of new jewelry from New Look. I am in love with all of them. All of the jewelry items cost me €7 in total!! Bargain!! Got to love a New Look sale ;) So here are the things that my lovely mummy bought for me.
Cross earrings: €1 New Look
Who's loving the American sports top trend? I sure am. I picked these two tops up for €8 in Dunnes and €20 in New Look. They're also available on boohoo.com and nopolka.com.
Got these cute sandals in Penneys for €8.
Flower ring: €1 in New Look.
I love having my nails looking pretty but I for one can no way in hell afford to get them done professionally every three weeks. Penneys have an amazing range of falsies and they last so long! They're fun, quirky and only €1.50! I also paint over them if I want to do something different.
Heads up: Nail DIY tutorial coming up next week. Get a professional look for only €5.
I love maxi skirts! I hate showing my legs and I can't go around in winter clothes for the whole summer? Maxi's are cool, light and you can style them in so many ways. This one was €20 in New Look. It's my summer must have.
I was able to pick up some more cool jewelry from the New Look sale that I will put up on my blog facebook page later with the prices. If you haven't already, give it a little like and share it with your friends.
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo







Lovin the white jersey top! :)x
ReplyDeleteLiterally living in it ;) x
ReplyDelete