Here are my top twelve must have nopolka items for summer 2013.
1.The maxi.
2. The Boy jumper.
3. The platform.
4. The pinafore.
5. A new take on the LBD.
6. The bowler hat.
7. The lace shirt.
8. The studded leather jacket.
9. The skater skirt.
10. The Aztec dress.
11. The superman jumper.
12. The American sports jersey.
I've started to develop an infatuation with superhero themed clothing (like the batman and superman items above). My Dad is a HUGE Marvel comics fan and actually owns over 10,000 comics. He converted the upstairs floor of our house to an entire open room which is used as his bedroom and storage area/presentation room of all the things to do with marvel. I actually have a serious amount of respect for him keeping his childhood love alive (as strange as it may be). I was thinking of doing a quick video about the upstairs room and just give you a tour of where I live and what my family and I are about. Let me know your thoughts and ideas.
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo












No comments:
Post a Comment