For this €5 look you will need falsies (available in Penneys for €1.50), nail glue (typically comes with the falsies), tweezers, Black nail colour, clear nail colour, nail varnish remover, and nail art studs. The price may vary depending on how much of this you already own. I already had varnish remover and black nail polish. I use the falsies from Penneys because they are brilliant and you can paint over them. I couldn't find a black set so I got a red one and painted over them. I bought the nail studs off ebay and will put a link to them at the bottom of this page. So here we go!
1. Gather all the things you will need for this nail art activity!!
2. Put the red falsies on and paint them black with the varnish. Give them at least two coats and let the completely dry. Don't forget to push back your cuticles before applying any nails. This helps them sit better and gives a more natural effect.
3. Now that you have allowed your nails to dry, it's time to apply the studs using the tweezers and nail glue. Be sure to take your time because it can be messy. You can do any design you like but I'll be doing a cross design on one finger. Sometimes if you over power your nails with nail art, it can look really tacky.
4. Wait until the glue has dried and the studs have settled. You then paint a clear coat over the studded nail which kind of acts as a seal to keep the studs extra glued. You can get a clear polish from essence in Penneys for only €1.75.
5. Wait for the polish to dry. If you have any polish on the skin surrounding your nail, just dip a cotton bud into the varnish remover and give the skin a quick clean.
AND YOU'RE FINISHED. If this worked for you then good job and if not, you just need a little practice. The studs are tricky especially when putting them on the hand you don't use as often. I hope this gave you some ideas. To buy some studs, CLICK HERE.
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo







No comments:
Post a Comment