Wednesday, 5 June 2013

I Heart Her

I have no shame in admitting that I LOVE DEMI LOVATO! She's a great singer but most of all, her style is out of this world! I absolutely adore everything that she touches.  Her style! Oh my God her STYLE!!!! I just love it. Mostly because It's kind of like mine (well.... what I'd like mine to be if I had the money). I'm in love with leather studded biker jackets and she wears them like she was born to. She has a really edgy glamorous look which is the general theme of my blog and my way of life. I love glamorous looks but I think that they always need a hint of raw edge to make the POP. Overloading on accessories usually does it and Demi pulls it off just beautifully. I also lover her effortless hairstyles that she usually teams with heavy eye makeup, sunglasses or a bowler hat (NEED ONE! But unfortunately I have a HUMONGOUS head). I'm lucky in the way that I have long enough hair which allows me to do loads of different things with it (like Demi). Lovato is also a true inspiration. I love how real she is and how she's used her difficult experiences to bring awareness to the other millions of people who seek the same care. She genuinely loves her fans and knows that she owes a great deal to them. It's a quality I love seeing in celebrities.


So to conclude, Demi is really my style inspiration. I love the colours, shapes and fabrics that she wears. Hopefully I'll be able to stock up on some new accessories soon and maybe ask China to make a bowler hat big enough to fit my head :P
<<<<<<<<Demi is being featured in the June issue of Company magazine (one of my fave mags) for any of you who want to read a lil' something about her.
































                 

2 comments: