If you're a follower on my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you obviously know all about the Michael Kors Hamilton Tote. Well guess what? After months of hard work and saving, I finally got it!
Back when I was in secondary school, I told my parents that the first thing I was going to buy once I got a permanent job was a bag. I've always been a bag person. I've asked for a bag every Christmas except one since I was thirteen and often went into Brown Thomas just to dream about the day I would have one of my own. I'm not a person who spends obscene amounts of money on clothes. All the clothes I get are usually on sale and I don't really commit to shoes or accessories. My mum has always been a shoe person so when I started saving for this bag, she understood why it was so important to me. I've never bought anything like this for myself since having a job. I haven't even used my wages for a holiday. To many of you, this is just a bag, You're right. It is just a bag. But it's a bag that will remind me of how hard I worked and how long I saved for. It's something that I was able to buy by myself with my own independence and determination.






Shannon, it's fab! x
ReplyDeleteIt's such a gorgeous bag Shannon. I almost feel the need to congratulate you on it :P Can't wait til I can have my own investment piece but Im awful at saving :P x
ReplyDeleteThanks lads :) I stared at it for the first 24 hours. I still can't believe that I actually did it or that it's mine! x
ReplyDeleteReplica handbags sale, 2013 new designer replica handbags, We sell all kinds of brand high-quality replica handbags And Free Shipping All Over World.tester perfumes sale, we sell all kinds of perfumes, tester, and gift sets, free worldwide shipping, we also have replica hand bags such as louis vuitton, Michael Kors Hamilton , muschino, fendi, celines
ReplyDelete