Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Summer Holiday Wishlist!

Bonjourno! I believe that translates to "hello" in Italian, which is where I am heading to in June! I'll be off with my family and accompanied by my boyfriend. It's our first time going abroad together so I'm especially excited!

Like most women, I over pack. But the way I pack and organise my holiday essentials, is just on another level. I've already began putting things just for holidays at the bottom of my wardrobe in a small case. I find too much enjoyment in being organised.....

But moving on! Here are some of the bits I'd love to pick up before jetting off.



1. HERE // 2. HERE // 3. HERE // 4. HERE // 5. HERE // 6. HERE  

I'm off to Athlone in two weeks to visit my boyfriend since he moved up there last week and I plan on completely tackling Penneys. It is the Narnia of retail up there! I'll do a post on my summer holiday wardrobe closer to my departure to sunny Italy!


Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment