On Tuesday, I was treated to a lovely set of gel nails from Catherine at Pink Ice Nails. It's located in a building called the Beauty Factory on Prospect Hill just off Eyre Square in Galway City. Immediately after walking in, I was greeted so kindly by Catherine and she is by far one of the nicest people I have ever met. At just 20, she has multiple qualifications, skills and now, her own business. Throughout the whole treatment, she was so chatty and easy to talk to. Her concentration and attention to detail was outstanding and she gave me exactly what I wanted. The nails are a perfect length and extremely strong. I am 100% in love with them. I will most definitely be going back before my holiday to get a new set!
Give them a LIKE on Facebook HERE!
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment