MOVING ON! I'm a bits and pieces kind of girl. I'd rather receive a load of cheap little bits rather than one huge expensive gadget (unless I needed it of course). This year has been killer for bits and bobs. Here's what I would love in my stocking this year:
Just so you can see what I've been lusting over :P
1. The September Issue available on Amazon // 2. Quilted boots from boohoo.com // 3. Benefit Gift Set available in Cara Pharmacy // 4. Gingerbread Jumper available in Topshop // 5. Animal Print slippers available in River Island // 6. No7 Illuminate Mirror available in Boots // 7. Jewel Embellished jumper available in Topshop //
8. Floral fairy lights available in Urban Outfitters // 9. Alexa Chung IT book available in all book stores //
10. Sleep in rollers available in River Island
8. Floral fairy lights available in Urban Outfitters // 9. Alexa Chung IT book available in all book stores //
10. Sleep in rollers available in River Island
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo


This is pure handy for jamie :p
ReplyDelete