Guess where I'm going?
Evening everyone :D Just a quick post about the upcoming bloggers event here in Galway. Rebecca Casserly from Bec Boop Fashionista World is the host for this event and I am so thrilled that I was invited to it. It's taking place in the house hotel this September and I could not be more excited about going to this event to meet all the other bloggers. I've found out that I can now go, only for two hours or so but that's good enough for me!
The biggest challenge is just finding something to wear :P Comment below if any of you guys are going! Be sure to check out Rebecca's page HERE and Stephanies (her sister) modelling page HERE.
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo
Thanks for the mention, I will see you there :)
ReplyDeleteNo problemo ;) cannot wait! X
DeleteNo problemo ;) cannot wait! X
Delete