Well it's only a week until most of us are back at college and I thought I'd put a bit of a list together. I'm talking clothes, stationary, shoes and other essentials.
1. You can use some of your summer dresses as a new winter outfit. Just team it with a pair of thick tights, a jacket and a pair of boots! Don't waste your money on things you don't need and it would be an awful shame to lock your gorgeous dresses up until next summer.
2. A diary is so handy to have. A small one is ideal so that it will fit nicely in your bag. There's loads of diaries available but I always stick with the paper blanks collection. They're strong and have a magnetic seal which holds and fly away bits of paper I add in. (Available in Easons)
3. A good pair of boots that will literally go with everything are great to have in your wardrobe. It's good to invest now as you'll save money in the long run. They'll also keep your feet warm and dry in the colder months. River Island have a great selection and my pair have been a great buy! Applies to both guys and girls ;)
4. GET A DECENT BAG! There are so many durable and stylish bags on the market so why not invest in one. I bought a brown leather bag from Monsoon last year and it's still going strong. It's been to photoshoots, fashion shows, daily college classes and still manages to look great. I called it my Mary Poppins bag because it literally held everything I managed to fit into it. It only cost me €35 because I got the student discount. Investing now is good so you can save money on replacing things LATER! Have a look in Monsoon, River Island, David Jones (my bag for this year) and Topshop (they're doing adorable satchels this season).
5. Stationary. Click HERE to read about last week's stationary haul from Easons.
If you would like me to do a more detailed "must have" post for back to school, don't be afraid to leave a comment or two.
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo




love this bag
ReplyDeleteMY BLOG: FASHIONSEDUCER.COM