So here are some questions that I looked up just to make all this an easy read. If any of you want to do it then please do! I'd love to get to know you all better.
What age are you?
I am 19 and turning 20 in September.
What do you do for a living?
I work in Retail, Next to be exact.
Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Sarah. Pretty standard, nothing too special really.
What was your favourite subject at school?
I'm going to say art because it was really the only subject I was okay at. I hated school!
What would you name your children?
For a girl, Emilia-Mae (Emmi) or Poppy and for a boy, Charlie or Jack.
Do you play any sports?
NO! Getting out of bed is a sport enough. I am probably the most unattractive runner that has ever set foot on earth!
What's your favourite holiday?
I'm going to say Christmas.
Biggest fear?
It use to be Santa when I thought he was real. I still get a bit skittish. The concept of a random man coming down the chimney just didn't sit right with me as a child. I cried every Christmas eve up until the age I was 10. But now, I hate the ocean. And heights.
What's your favourite movie?
Right now, I'm going to say Frozen. I've watched it like 5 times this month...
Most embarrassing story?
I refuse to talk about it.... EVER. Let's just say I haven't been back to Forever 21 since....
PC or MAC?
I don't own either so how am I to know. I'm going to say PC seeing that it's all I use.
Favourite restaurant?
Scotties Steakhouse in Galway. I use every occasion as an excuse to go there!
Are you an animal lover?
YES! Oh my god I adore animals. I use to want to be a vet until it turned out I was allergic to everything with fur. I use to rip open my teddies just so I could stitch them back up. Destructive much? I use to have a dog. I'd love another one. It's a project I'm working on with the parental's at the moment...
How would you have describe your social status in secondary school? (jock, nerd, popular, etc)
To be honest, I was a bit of a nobody. I just kept to myself really. I did have an amazing group of friends though which was all I really needed.
What's your dream job?
To work as a magazine editor. Or anything to do with a magazine.
There you have it kids! Why don't you guys try it out? I'd love to see what you put down.
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment