Anyway. Happy St. Patricks day to you all! I thought I'd make an effort to do a quick post for the short time that I have access to a laptop. So to begin, I posted a picture on my instagram and facebook page of two new beauty products that I bought during the week. They were the Rimmel skin perfecting BB cream and the Simple facial gel wash. I heard amazing things about the two of them so I thought I'd give them a go.
Rimmel BB Cream: THIS IS MAGIC IN A TUBE! It is without a doubt the best facial makeup I have used, EVER! It is so light and so easy to apply. It's great for people who are constantly on the go and who don't like spending too much time doing there makeup. It doesn't clog up pores and gives your skin such a lift. I've been recommending it to everyone and even my mum has gone and bought two tubes of it! And guess what, It's down to €5.99!!!
Simple Facial Wash Gel: Again, this was recommended to me and has become a very regular participant in my evening skin routine. It is very light and non scented. I have very sensitive skin and I am prone to breaking out if I used products that are very scented or just have a load of useless ingredients in them. This facial wash is very pure and does exactly what it says on the tin. I'd recommend it any day! This retails at about €4.95 and is available in most Pharmacy's and supermarkets.
Follow me on:
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment