Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Photo Shop 101

Good afternoon everyone! Hope that you're all getting suited and booted for the upcoming Halloween festivities. I, for one, am going to be enjoying my night curled up in a onesie watching scary movies, eating sweets and drinking wine with my best friend. We have been doing it every year since we were thirteen so why not continue our tradition :P Call me a granny but I always have fun ;)

Anyway, over the past month or so I've been introduced to photo shop. It's a module in my course and I was really sceptical about it at first. Also, anyone who knows me well is aware that I am rubbish when it comes to any sort of technology (I can see why I get called a granny :P).  But I was able to pick it up really quickly and now it's one of my favourite subjects. It's so handy for mood boards or any sort of quick promotion poster. I've learned to love it and I am even considering investing in it once I get a decent laptop. So here are a few of the pieces I've done over the past month :)

Tartan Trend Mood board.


Window display experimentation No.1


Window display experimentation No. 2


Window Display Mood Board


Photo Shoot Mood Board

A/W LookBook No. 1


A/W LookBook No. 2

Who else knows how to use photo shop and what do you make of it?

Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment