I've now decided that I'm totally okay with it. I'm off to a wedding in a couple of weeks and of course I needed a new outfit! I got this gorgeous midi tutu skirt for €30 and an off the shoulder long sleeved top for €15 (we need to keep the arms warm in the chilly weather). But still, the outfit was not complete without a bag and some shoes so I headed to New Look. That was a successful trip. I got a cool monochrome slouch bag for €15 and guess what? I got an amazing pair of platform white lace heels for just €15 as well! I found them in the sale section so it had to be done. I then picked up a red and black peplum top from the clothes sale section for just a fiver which I plan on wearing for a friends movie premiere next weekend (whoooo!).
I also may have accidentally spent a large sum of money on Tuesday in the New Look mid season sale, Penneys and in River Island but I am very okay with that now :P So here's what I bought ;)
New Look €15
New Look €15
New Look €5
New Look €11
New look €6 each in White and Purple
New Look €30
Penneys €11
Penneys €6 each in green and black
New Look €4
New Look €9
River Island €25
Like I said before, my name is Shannon Barry and I am a PROUD shopaholic!
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo














No comments:
Post a Comment