So yay!! I'm now a working girl. It's incredibly dangerous that I work next to my favouite shop and have access to a cash machine next door to it. It's gonna get ugly. Anyways, I decided to buy a top in New Look last week with the last €20 I had from my paycheck from River Island that I got in January. I got a cool crop top for just €7!! You can get this top in three different patterns so hurry before they all go! I wore it out on Thursday to celebrate the return of my best friends (they were in NYC and I felt lost without them on the same continent). I got lots of compliments on the top so for all of you who are interested, New Look is the place to go!
I teamed the top with my wardrobe essential black skater skirt, lace up boots and gold accessories. The majority of my outfit was once again from New Look. Shout out to New Look for keeping me clothed for all these years!!
Top: New Look €7
Cross Ring: New Look €3
Bracelets and earrings: New Look 2 for €5
Gold Chain: €2 in New Look Sale
Shoes: Born Galway €40
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment