I was honored to have been asked to come in as New Look has got to be my favorite high street shop. I've never once gone in there and been disappointed by what they had on offer. For all that know me well, it's needless to say that you don't know that at least 95% of my wardrobe is New Look (shoes and accessories included). I absolutely love all the clothes New Look have on offer this season and I predict that their A/W collection will be just as fabulous. I left with a 25% off voucher so thank you very much to all the staff in New Look Knocknacarra. You were all so kind and easy to get along with.
So here are the outfits. Obviously all the pieces are available to buy now from New Look so pop into one that's close to you!
Look 1: Raincoat, sunglasses and aztec print dress.
Look 2: Long fringed t-shirt, studded belt and lace detail shorts.
Look 3: Black cut out party dress, over sized denim shirt and black cats eyes sunnies.
Look 4: Grey crop top and short dungarees (on sale).
Look 5: Printed strap top and maxi skirt.
Look 6: Lace crop top, maxi skirt and small shoulder bag.
Look 7: Knit and fringe sleeveless cardi, crop top and lace detail shorts.
Look 8: Straw hat, crop top, biker waist coat and floral maxi skirt.
Look 9: Floral print dress and pastel clutch.
Look 10: Denim waistcoat, floral top and denim skater skirt.
Look 11: Black beanie, over sized jersey and disco pants.
Look 12: Crochet top and lace detail shorts.
All of these outfits will go great with a pair of biker boots, welly's or sandals. Accessorize them with backpacks or small across the shoulder bags to ensure comfort throughout your festival weekend!
Once again, a huge thanks to New Look and everyone else involved. I had so much fun and cannot wait until pay day to go on a seriously needed spree in my favorite high street shop, New Look.
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo













No comments:
Post a Comment