Thursday, 14 February 2013

Valentine's Vixens

Happy Valentines Day to all! In the spirit of the holiday I have decided to do this post on the Heart Truth Red Dress Collection that took place last week in New York City. Stars such as Minka Kelly, Kris, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Kelly Osbourne and Roselyn Sanchez walked the runway in aid of the ISPCC. Seeing that red is the colour associated with Valentines Day I thought I'd share the pictures with you from the event. I think that out of all the stars, Kelly Osbourne was indeed my favourite. She looked fantastic in the figure hugging Zac Posen gown. 

Well my Valentines day was fairly decent. I was lucky enough to be treated to dinner by my lovely boyfriend of three years and then we went back to his to watch Valentines Day the movie (how cool are we?) I spent most of yesterday making him Valentines Day themed cupcakes which turned out pretty well! Have a lovely day!

Much Love,
Shannon,
xoxo



























1 comment: