London Fashion week has finally begun! I had the privilege of attending the Topshop fashion show when I was only 14 in the Oxford Street store.. I was too short to see beyond the sea of bodies but from the glimpses I did manage to get, I was inspired. I then went to a workshop for aspiring designers and I was the youngest among the others (who were college students or graduates). No one really took me seriously but I was so excited from the buzzing atmosphere that surrounded me that day. So ever since I was 14, London Fashion week is what I live for. I'm hoping to go next year and see a few shows in the flesh. Anyone going this year? Well if you are, be sure to take loads of pictures and keep them forever!
Here are a few pictures from the collections that have been shown so far and I'll have a full post on the weeks antics and shenanigans in the coming days. Have a fab weekend!
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo











Exciting :)
ReplyDeletewww.intriguedandinfatuated.blogspot.ie