Friday, 11 January 2013

Most Improved Celebrity

Miley Cyrus


There is no doubt that this starlet's new "do" has received a serious amount of mixed opinions since chopping all her locks off. Personally, I think that Miss Miley has made huge steps to recovering from her fashion no no's that were exposed to us all in 2011 and a few times in 2012. Hair plays a huge part of any outfit and I think that this new style is fun, age appropriate and different. Her edgy "good girl gone bad" look has also improved immensely! Her everyday style is casual but she always adds some sort of statement piece or accessory to make it her own. Her dress sense for award ceremonies and different events has gone onto receiving extremely positive feedback. My favourite look so far has got to be the one from 2012's VMA's. This low cut cocktail dress ,by Pucci, was a nice change and hugged her in all the right places. I hope that she continues to improve and avoids going back to the dark side of fashion don'ts!






2 comments: