To begin, my bed. I opted for a single bed because I don't need a double one and it would also take up an unbearable amount of space in my room. I bought my new bed sheets and throw in Penney's and my cushions in B&Q. The throw, I am in love with. I popped into Penney's to kill some time while I was waiting for my Mum and couldn't believe that their linen and accessories were all the same colour scheme as what I was planning for my room. So I had to pick up the throw, the storage baskets and the parisian themed bed sheets. The throw was 20 euro and has a lace trim with adorable patchwork and detailing. The covers were 14 euro and have a gorgeous them printed on them. And finally the set of two storage baskets were, wait for it...... JUST 8 EURO! It really was a steal all together! It would have been rude not to.
Then the cushions happened. I popped into B&Q while I had a spare few minutes before work. Originally to see if they had any trays. But then I saw that they were having a sale on cushions, which is something I didn't even know they sold. I rummaged through the pile and found two gorgeous cushions with hints of lilac, purple and beige. And guess what? They were the same theme as my bed sheets. PERFECT! One has a load of french words written on them with adorable embroidery and the other has an embroidered Eiffel Tower with a similar design as the other one. Both were just 9 euro and they are fantastic quality (I should know. I've worked in the home section in Next so cushion knowledge is essential).
Lastly, I bought these wall stickers from next. I think they were around 37 euro. I just love the colours and I thought they would just add a little bit of something to my room. Now that they're up, I love them twice as much!
I'll probably go back and buy more of the storage baskets and maybe one more cushion. But for now, this is what I've gotten. Next month I'll finally be buying a Vanity table and a bed side locker so stay tuned to see them! I've also bought a few bits off Ebay which I'll probably include in my next "New Room" post along with a few pictures of the new coat of paint, decoration, etc.
Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo


.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment