Monday, 14 July 2014

My Italian Style Diary 2014

Hello everyone! To start off, I'd like to apologise for being sort of absent over the last month or so. Between problems with the internet, then my laptop and working extra hours, having time to blog has been hard to come by. But I've just got home from spending two weeks in Italy which allowed me to brainstorm some post ideas. 

I went to Italy on the 27th of June and arrived back on Sunday evening. I went with my family and brought my boyfriend along. It was our first time abroad together and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It really was a holiday specifically meant for relaxing and chilling out so we stayed on campus for most of it. We had a day out in Florence which is my absolute favorite city in the world and I'm mad at myself for only visiting it once during the two weeks. 

In terms of what I packed, it really was the basics with a few evening outfits. That's why my diary isn't as broad as others would be. You know how it is. You go on on a sun holiday and literally spend the majority of it in a bikini so who needs clothes!?

This is the first of two posts I'll be doing about my holiday. The next one will include my "Star Style Buys" and "Holiday Purchases" along with one or two personal photo's. 

My Style Diary

Vest Top €11 Next // Pleated Midi Skirt €15 H&M (on sale) // Sandals €48 Next // Bag €30 Prada Knock off from Florence





Dress €49.95 Promod (athlone town center) // Sandals €48 Next



Top €11.99 New Look // Skirt €22 boohoo.com // Sandals €12 Dunnes Stores // Necklace on sale in New Look

Follow me on:

Much Love,
Shannon.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment